The Hispanic Development Fund and the Hispanic Scholarship Fund, both part of the Greater Kansas City Community Foundation, hired us to help them accomplish three things:
1. Create a new logo for Hispanic Development Fund and Hispanic Scholarship Fund while maintaining their heritage.
2. Help develop a set of brand guidelines to create a more consistent message and look to support their rebrand.
3. Announce the celebration of their 30th anniversary.
– Logo development event to celebrate and recognize a Kansas City Latino non-profit institution
– Create a new corporate identity program and brand platform
– Strategic Brand Document and Guidelines
– Brand collateral assessment