National Baseball Hall of Fame
Worked as strategic partners with the general market agency and client in creating a Latino component of the approved strategic framework and idea concepts.
The overall goal was to
increase Hispanic traffic to the website and to the museum.
– Customer data analysis for benchmark establish of Hispanic customers in membership.
– Hispanic opportunity assessment within 250-mile radius of Cooperstown.
– Creative evaluation of Latinocentric imagery and audience.
– Creative adaptation of general market campaign to Hispanic focused messaging.
– Created a digital strategy and purchased media to promote their ¡Que Viva el Béisbol!
– Translation of Discovery Tour on website
– Bilingual creation off Discovery Tour Museum Guide
“When I first came to Kansas City I was told to contact Puente Marketing if I was interested the Hispanic market. Not only did Puente help me understand where our Hispanic opportunity was around our stores, but they helped open the doors to the Hispanic businesses in Kansas City that we could partner with. Puente really has been a bridge to the Hispanic community.”
Scott Bayne, VP – Marketing, Balls Food Stores