Worked as H&R Block’s Hispanic strategic partner along with their general market agency’s message strategy. We adapted the messages to be culturally relevant using the approved strategic framework and idea executions.
The overall goal was to increase Hispanic traffic to the local branches and set appointments for tax preparations. We created a media journey roadmap to maximize engagement in both English and Spanish media channel platforms.
– Creative evaluation of Latinocentric imagery and audience.
– Creative adaptation of general market campaign to bilingual/bicultural Hispanic target.
– Created an outreach strategy targeted to the college age Latinos in key Hispanic markets.
– Translation evaluations of in-branch merchandise messaging
– Development of Spanish-language radio spots for franchisee usage.
“I really appreciated Puente’s flexibility and their overall services performed for us. They helped us with an overall marketing review, strategy, consulting, and creative execution in our radio and digital display. The Hispanic consumer insight they offer is invaluable as we continue to make sure our messages are culturally relevant.”
Luis Garcia, Latino Marketing Manager, H&R Block